THREE ITEMS: LEATHER JACKET/OVERSIZED T-SHIRTS/MUSTARD PANTS (shot by margaret sha)

3:18:00 PM


I always enjoy trying on clothing that isn't mine. I absolutely love going through my friends' closets and finding little pieces I don't have in my own. The other day, I went over to my best friend's house and took my three favourite items of hers: a (faux) leather jacket, an oversized thrifted t-shirt, and some mustard brown pants. Helps having style savy friends -- am I right?


OVERSIZED T-SHIRT:


Naturally, I gravitate towards any sort of clothing that some would say is "too" big for me - no exceptions to t-shirts. Versatility is so key and so is comfort. Oversized shirts are the greatest excuse not to wear pants. I hate pants for the most part. That should really be no surprise, walking around the house without pants is my normal. Big shirts come in handy when you hate pants, are pressed for time and get too lazy to figure out an entire outfit (oops).


LEATHER JACKET:
The outfit gets even better when you grab some sunnies and slap a leather jacket over top of it. Watch this.


MUSTARD PANTS:
We can take this a notch further (and yes, pants are required for this one). Can you believe these pants were thrifted for $3? I've seen them worn on Queen Rihanna and Matt Healy and I knew I needed to try wearing them at some point (woah, she's not in all black for once?)




OUTFIT DETAILS

T-SHIRT: THRIFT STORE
PANTS: THRIFT STORE
LEATHER JACKET: ZARA
SHOES: NIKE AF1'S
BANDANA: F AS IN FRANK
SUNNIES: STREET VENDOR IN GASTOWN

x lj

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe